Fantastic Time AGAIN!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 28, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The crew was incredibly helpful and friendly. The service in the dining room was outstanding and we fully enjoyed the crew dancing at the end of the meal. So delicious and fun!

Outstanding service and terrific food. Yum-yum!

It's difficult to include many activities on such a short trip, but I believe the staff did their best to ensure everyone had a blast. Again, the pool was a real problem for many of the people on the ship. I heard many complaints about the size and temperature of the pool. GREAT MUSIC THE ENTIRE TRIP!!!!

I had only the BEST experience with each and every crew member. I used to think Carnival was a step down from Princess, but this trip proved me incorrect! The staff on Carnival was at least as accommodating as the staff on Princess and were even more interested in ensuring every guest had an excellent time. :-)

Great ship, just smaller than others I have sailed upon. The pool was the only major downfall. I'm an avid swimmer and was unable to swim due to the tiny size of the only pool on this ship. I heard many people complaining about the size and temperature of the pool. Otherwise, the ship was FANTASTIC, beautifully decorated, extremely clean and fully equipped with everything anyone could desire - at least in MY opinion! Fabulous!

I loved my stateroom! The bed was extremely comfortable, even if it was a little small. I was warm and cozy and slept as well as I do at home, if not better!
Kayaking to the "Blowhole" (La Bufadora). What an amazing time this was! We had 3 incredibly qualified guides who took us all along Ensenda's gorgeous coastline. At one point we were taken 2 kayaks at a time right up to the mouth of the Blowhole cave. WOW! The ocean was wonderful and this was an adventure to remember! We even saw dolphins and many seals. Incredible excursion and I must mention CARLOS (the lead kayak guide) for his commendable positive, friendly and helpful attitude (and not to mention, great looks - lol). He was fantastic, as were the other guides and assistants. Thank you so very much!!!!!! I will do this again for sure!
Don't Miss: Kayak to La Bufadora (The Blowhole) - Also FANTASTICO SHOPPING!!!!!!!
The snorkel adventure was GREAT!!! They took such great care of us on this trip. The boat crew was VERY nice and extremely helpful in every way.
Don't Miss: Snorkel

Pros: Shore Excursions, Hot Tubs, 4 Ping-pong tables, Water slide, Excellent Food & Great Drinks!

Cons: Pool was wayyyy too small and cold, cold, COLD!!! Slow as mollasses elevators, but who cares???

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!