WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
My overall impression was we had a great time as a husband and wife. We went there to celebrate our 21st Wedding Anniversary and I would say that I would like to do it again.

Oh everything was awesome. Our servers were very nice, accommodating and they are wonderful people.

We are not able to watch a lot of entertainment because of the overlap time schedule.

We find them friendly especially in the buffet and dining areas

We enjoyed the different towel presentation each time we come in our room. The only thing is they only provide soap and shampoo only the first day... but maybe it's the same with other cruise ship

Pros: The Hospitality of the Servers in the Dining Room

Cons: I can't think of any because it was our first time to go on a cruise

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!