Great weekend escape

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
clean rooms, lots of activities, exceptinal customer service, drink prices where a bit high but that was to be expected.

The food seemed to be rather bland to me....but there was always fresh fruits available. I loved that if you ordered room service all you had to do was tip, as the food was included in the booking fee

Mini golf, ping pong, comedy was all great, the hairy man contest was a crack up too

I would book a trip with this cruise again because the staff was so friendly and full of information.....I also enjoyed that there where so many folks from different countries ;)

Pillows rocked! I generally take a pillow every where I go, I opted to pack a sweater rather than a pillow on this trip and I was not disappointed.

Pros: the exceptional customer service

Cons: the food was rather bland

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!