Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Very Enjoyable!

Sail Date: December 03, 2010

This was a quick turn around cruise to Baja only for the weekend. It is a very nice getaway and I highly recommend it. I would like to have been able to add Catalina to this one but it was only offered M-F,oh well, next time .
There is pleanty to do to keep you busy, It happened to rain most of the time durring my trip, but the staff made sure to keep things lively out of the rain.
Our room was clean and made up while we were out, and they took care of all our needs very promptly. The staff was very friendly and we had a great bartender that was very entertaining, and made us laugh alot.

Pros: Happening Nightlife

Cons: Rained most of the time...

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Nice large ship with pleanty of staff, who were ontop of keeping things cleaned up.
Food was great, It happened to be my birthday while I was on the cruise, and the whole staff sang to me at dinner as well as getting the other tables involved.
You are not going to go hungry by any means.
the room was very comfortable, we were upgraded 4 levels and were very happy with the accomidations.
staff was very friendly, and did everything they could to ensure we were happy.
Pleanty to do. They had a good assortment of entertainment and different activities. The nightlife was very happening. There was something for everyone.
Ensenada, Mexico
You have to have tacos at Hussongs, and go inside to see where it all started. There is pleanty of shopping available as well.