Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

not what we expected :(

Sail Date: November 22, 2010

The ship/cruise was great for families. When I booked this cruise, the person that booked it for me over the phone told me it will be a cruise for singles. It was not the case. Even though I had good time, it was not fabulous like I expected. I really wanted to meet single people and I asked several times if this was a cruise for that. I never had the correct information over the phone. Then, when you are in the cruise they tell you is all about families. If there are other cruises for singles, and I was willing to pay for that, why lied?

Pros: The shows were espectacular

Cons: I bought it to meet singles and there were only families. Staff does not speak spanish and I was a translator for two families

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The staff was always cleaning and helping if you did not know where to go.
My waitress was the best. Both of them were always laughing and asking if we needed something. Very respectfull people.
One bad thing was that the information was only in english and I had to translate almost everything to the 2 families that were sharing the table with
Ensenada, Mexico
La Bufadora was fun, but renting the motors was the best
Catalina Island, California
we rented a bike to go around the island. If you are in good shape is a nice idea