Carnival (A Little of!)--Paradise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
It was huge and was kept clean by the crew/staff.

Some of the food at the buffet table were repetitious and tasted bland. The presentation was good though.

Lots of entertainment choices and effort to address each one's needs and likes!=)

All of the crew/staff were friendly, but some of their nice attitudes looked "forced"-not necessarily sincere in their gestures. It looked like since it was a part of their job, they had to smile and be nice. And that came through loud and clear! Made me and my husband how much compensation each of the staff was making while being away for long periods of time from their family back home!

Finding some restaurants or going to the salon could be confusing at times, but I think that is only because we were there for a few days. I'm sure we could have figured everything out if we had stayed longer.

Very clean, spacious enough, and the housekeeping staff made sure it was always kept in tiptop condition! No bed bugs! Thank goodness!
It was quaint and nice, but nothing spectacular. Food was also okay and the sites were a bit boring. I'm afraid we don't have a "must see" place since most areas looked like some parts of down town areas in the States and most of the good Mexican restaurants also served the same food as they have in the States--if you only know where to go.
Don't Miss: I just did the "city tour" which did not leave much of an impression on me, so I can't really recommend a "don't miss" place. Sorry.

Pros: The crew/staff trying to make each one's experience a pleasant & memorable one, even if the cruise was only for 3 days.

Cons: It's really out of the control of the crew/staff, but the noise other rowdy passengers were making especially during the wee hours of the morning. Also, some waiters going through their job like it was a routine that had to be done. It looked "forced"--not genuinely sincere.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!