Great family fun

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I am a recent single mom and loved spending time with my two boys for such a reasonable cost. Our options for family fun and the wonderful food was the greatest trip for the best price. I would recommend this vacation to all families--on a budget or not.

There were so many options on the ship itself and excursion on-land. It was terrific.

I've never been to Catalina and was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was.
Blowhole excursion was amazing!!
Don't Miss: Blowhole!!

Pros: Options for family activities

Cons: Weather

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!