Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Great family fun

Sail Date: October 11, 2010

I am a recent single mom and loved spending time with my two boys for such a reasonable cost. Our options for family fun and the wonderful food was the greatest trip for the best price. I would recommend this vacation to all families--on a budget or not.

Pros: Options for family activities

Cons: Weather

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

There were so many options on the ship itself and excursion on-land. It was terrific.
Catalina Island, California
I've never been to Catalina and was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was.
Ensenada, Mexico
Blowhole excursion was amazing!!
Don't Miss: Blowhole!!