Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A great family vacation

Sail Date: October 11, 2010

This is an excellent cruise for all ages. The four day length was perfect for the grandkids although they were sad to get off of the ship.The activities for adults and children were super. The entertainment was very good and the comedians were hilarious. AHHH the food. The staff was wonderful as well. Carnival Rocks!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: The chocolate buffet was not as impressive as it is on longer cruises and my grandkids were a little disappointed since I raved about it on prior cruises.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

This is my only negative comment. The ship smelled like sewer gas in the public areas. I didn't notice it in our cabin but just about everywhere else.
Our waiter and his assistant were incredible!