Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A big dissapointment

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

This was a very frustrating cruise experience. They lost my husband's luggage and he
had no clothes to work out in or go to the pool. They would not provide a clothing allowence to replace the missing items, They offered a 20 percent discount in the gift shop.
They said they couldn't do anything until they checked all the cabins. The luggage arrived Saturday night after the formal affair. They did offer a tuxedo but they were all too big for
him. One of the staff members went the extra mile to find my husband something to wear.
Something that I ate didn't agree with me so I spent a lot of time in the bathroom.
The safe in the cabin wouldn't unlock and we had to call someone. Then we couldn't
relock it.
At dinner they couldn't find the champage that our cousins brought but managed to locate it after much complaining. They brought the wrong cake to the anniversary celebration.

Usually on a cruise you can order what ever you like but they had items on the menu that
they charged extra for.

Pros: The chocolate moulton cake

Cons: Dealing with the staff regarding lost luggage

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

At Guest Services we became extremely frustrated in the inability to help or be empathetic to
our situation.
The woman in the tuxedo shop really went the extra mile. The rest of the staff were friendly
and cooperative