Fun Time At Sea!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Overall I enjoyed my time on the ship. My family and I always had something exciting to do. The ship was a little smaller than the first cruise i went on, but didn't seem overcrowded.

The buffett could've had a better selection. The main dining room was great. I had a steak everynight and lobster twice. I chose anytime dining and was seated within 5 minutes every night.

The comedy shows, dance clubs and miniature golf were the best. Those reasons alone would make me do another carnival cruise.

My 2 year old daughter absolutely loved her time at camp carnival. The staff was great. They had so many activities set up for them.

The staff and my steward were excellent.

The ship was a little smaller, but had ample room. I never felt crowded. Everyhting was very clean

The room was a little more spacious than I anticipated. There was more closet and drawer space than the princess cruise I went on.

Pros: I enjoyed the fact they had Camp Carnival for my 2 year old daughter. She loved every minute of her time ther. As for myself and my girlfriend, we loved playing miniature golf and the comedy shows

Cons: The buffett seemed a little limited.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!