Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun Time At Sea!

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall I enjoyed my time on the ship. My family and I always had something exciting to do. The ship was a little smaller than the first cruise i went on, but didn't seem overcrowded.

Pros: I enjoyed the fact they had Camp Carnival for my 2 year old daughter. She loved every minute of her time ther. As for myself and my girlfriend, we loved playing miniature golf and the comedy shows

Cons: The buffett seemed a little limited.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The staff and my steward were excellent.
The ship was a little smaller, but had ample room. I never felt crowded. Everyhting was very clean
The buffett could've had a better selection. The main dining room was great. I had a steak everynight and lobster twice. I chose anytime dining and was seated within 5 minutes every night.
The room was a little more spacious than I anticipated. There was more closet and drawer space than the princess cruise I went on.
The comedy shows, dance clubs and miniature golf were the best. Those reasons alone would make me do another carnival cruise.
My 2 year old daughter absolutely loved her time at camp carnival. The staff was great. They had so many activities set up for them.