Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Time

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and I had a great time. The food was great and being that I didn't have to drive anywhere was even better. The cabin staff was were wonderful. Every night we were surprsied with some sort of animal shape made out of towels it was very funny and my wife and I were always laughing. The shows especially the country show was incredible and honoring our troops was inspiring. Had a very fun, relaxed time and would do it again.

Pros: Relaxing

Cons: The Excursion to La Bufadora

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!