Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun even though there was littl sun

Sail Date: August 27, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first cruise. Many friends and family told me what to expect. My expectations were definitely met and I plan on cruising again and again.

Pros: Towel animals and "anytime" pizza

Cons: spa treatment was great but was bitten by something on table

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Comedian was great! FUNNNNNNY!
Son had a GREAT time at the overnight party.
Very comfortable, ample space for sleeping and dressing. Decor a bit dated. Had a great location ,not to far from elevator.
Most were friendly. Spa staff was not very friendly. Every time I encountered a spa staff member they asked did I need help. Why would I be there if I didn't need assistance, except Judy. Great spa treatment Judy!
Ensenada, Mexico
Be prepared to be bagered by the street vendors wanting you to buy there woven bracelets, fake silver, fish tacos and name on a grain of rice.