Sooo much delicious food!!!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
i loved how if i was hungry at 3 in the morning, i can call room service and they would bring me a delicious fresh made sandwhich in a matter of minutes. the food was delicious, the boat was nice. the pool was pretty small and the water was salt water and disgusting if swallowed. overall, i'd go back again. the shows were awesome!!

BEST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD!!!! fast service, delicious food at the restaurant. loved the fish!

great for adults. need more activites for kids. its a carnival cruise which is usually for kids but the activities left my children bored.

the guy from club 02 was pretty mean and not fun for the kids. need more activities forkids.

loved my room cleaner guy. he was so sweeeeeeeet and the customer service was great.

very clean. workers were always cleaning.

the bed was more comfortable than my bed back home! i slept like a baby. room was right next to the elevator.

Pros: unlimited food 24/7

Cons: boat was shaky at night

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!