Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Exceeded my Expectations!

Sail Date: August 20, 2010

I planned this cruise for my boyfriends 23rd birthday. It was the 3 night cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. Going through security was much less of a hassle than I was expecting. We were greeted by friendly and warm staff that helped us with anything we needed.

After we got to our room and settled in our room keeper knocked on our door to introduce himself and asked if there was anything we needed. That right there was impressive enough.

Through out our cruise there was always a helpful staff member to answer any question. I did not encounter one staff member to be negative, cold, or even dead pan in any sort of way. I'm not saying everyone was jumping around , but whatever time it was the staff was happy to make us happy.

The food was amazing, the entertainment was great and every where we went we found something to do. Mind you, we didn't plan any on board activities. Also, the prices on drinks were surprisingly decent!

Pros: Friendly staff, amazing food, excellent entertainment

Cons: The cruise was too short!!!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

After getting to know the ship for a day, my boyfriend and I found our way around pretty quickly.
Like I said before, everyone was very friendly and very helpful. If they did anything different, my entire trip would have been different. They made sure that they were here to help us feel good and have a good time.
Everything was free and delicious. There were 2 buffets and a sushi bar. We had our time dining and the food was too good to be true!
We also didn't realize how nice the restaurant was so we weren't dressed as nicely as we should be, but we weren't turned down at the door.
We had an ocean view room and they took the two small beds and put the together for us. I never felt crammed or claustrophobic there either.

We had our room cleaned twice a day and if we didn't want room service or we weren't awake, he came back later.
Free entertainment!!
Russ Nagel was a stand up comedian that performed 2 nights and he was hilarious!
I felt like the ship had entertainment for every age
Ensenada, Mexico
KAYAK!! We got a few feet away from the 'blow hole'. Our tour guides were SO awesome! Especially when we went kayaking because it was a bit dangerous, but they made everyone feel very comfortable and safe.
Don't Miss: Go Kayaking!!