Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Cruise

Sail Date: July 30, 2010

This cruise is for young people ( couples ) , just to enjoy the loud music , drunk people, some sun. Service is not good, nobody ever ask us to help or anything, they just make you buy pictures, they make so many pictures that you are getting crazy of all of it. Food was the worse in my life....and i mean it......! But if you are looking for something just to get away from home for a few days, cheap and not to far ( i live in CA ) this is your choice. I fell walking down the ship in the port, and ...believe it or not the person who stay there right there did not even asked me if i was ok, i dislocated my shoulder. There was No sign that it was horribly wet , nothing , but i am grateful that in their med center they did helped me , they put the arm back in and did not charged me....But the fault was completely theirs..... Anyway, you get the picture....And one more thing there is no real pool to swim for adult, maybe this is how they all are, but for us it was first cruise , so it was very dissapointing.

Pros: Bed mattres

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

comedy show was the best
Ensenada, Mexico
Got Margarita, this is the place we stay and drink and eat, it was very nice . Parfume store right down main stree,was great . Otherwise very loud music and drunk tourists:-)