Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

great weekend get away

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

This is a great little weekend get away, fun relaxing and romantic as well as a great weekend away with Girlfriends. The Ship is set up both as a party cruise as well as a relaxing get away which ever you want to choose. I love the adults only area to sit by the pool and read in a quiet area away from the screaming crowd, I felt we found a private oasis. The Dining was wonderful and the staff was fun and very helpful. I feel the bang you get for your money is so big I would do this again before the summer is over.

Pros: relaxing and a fun day in the sunshine

Cons: Kids... would be nice to have a weekend get away adults only no crying babies

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Love the beds! soooo comfortable
our Room stwart did everything but tuck us in at night.. he was great