Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

I needed that vacation!

Sail Date: June 04, 2010

Room Type: Suite

This was my first cruise and I definitely want to cruise more often. I loved my cruise experience. My favorite part was the food along with the phtographers everywhere to take your pictures. Everyone on the ship was extremely friendly. I had a great time. :)

Pros: I love the food, the room, the service, and the list goes on and on and on...

Cons: I wish the cruise was longer. :) I enjoyed it soooo much.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

There is always something to do on the ship. I loved the golfing and the running track on top of the ship. :)
This is out of six happy faces, I would give them eight. :) The service was exceptional and all the staff went over and beyond their basic duties. They would make conversations with you and by the first hour, they called us by our names. They were very friendly.
This ship offers more food than twenty buffets put together. I literally ate so much that my stomach had to tell me to stop.
It was my first time cruising so when I saw the ship, my jaws dropped at how huge that thing was.
Very clean rooms, not as big as thought but it was spacious enough for me and my fiance.
Ensenada, Mexico
Ensenada was okay, basically it is just a tourist attraction place. The upside was how cheap everything was. I bought a hammock and a few pairs of earrings. :)