A Perfect Weekend Get Away!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I surprised my husband with a three night, four day cruise for his birthday. It was the best weekend we have had in a long time. It was relaxing, he had the best massage of his life, we were sat with four other fantastic couples, and can't wait to cruise again!

Food was ok, and the service was pretty slow.

We didn't really get a chance to do much because of our late seating for dinner, but we caught that comedy show the last night and he was crude but funny.

Other than one really rude bartender in the Queen Mary Lounge the staff was incredibly friendly.

Comfortable but I don't think I would book a cabin in the back of the boat again, because it was a little too rocky.
We staid on the boat at port but it was because we wanted to relax, and without most of the other passangers the boat was incredibly relaxing.

Pros: The bartenders, especially Jorge at the lido deck bar, were fantastic along with great fellow cruisers.

Cons: The food was ok, but not as great as I was expecting.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!