Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Most bang for the buck

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The ship is older but is very well maintained. Since a great portion of cruising is the food. I am happy to report that Paradise did not disappoint. The food is not 5 star, but is certainly high up there. The kitchen was very consistent, and the 1 or 2 mis-steps were immediately corrected to my satisfaction. Do not miss the lobster, melting chocolate, pork chop and the sea bass. The goat cheese pizza (and their dough) is certainly on par with any specialty pizza (better than CPK), The gym and spa is big and never crowded. The entertainment/shows exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this cruise as a very affordable and enjoyable experience.

Pros: Good food, Relaxing and entertaining

Cons: Boat tender to Catalina was sloooow

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!