Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

It could not be any better

Sail Date: July 01, 2009

The ship was very clean and the staff on the ship was so courteous and friendly. They always greeted you whenever and wherever you were. The staff gave you the upmost respect and made sure that you had a wonderful time on the cruise. There were so many things to do on the ship and they kept you busy and the way the ship staff handled the kids on board. The counselors and the the helpers did an exceptional job, even though I did not bring my kids, it was top notch. Next time I will bring my kids since they are very great with them.

Pros: I liked the entertainment that they booked on the cruise especially if they were celebrities.

Cons: The cruise was not long enough

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!