Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A great time

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

It was my first time on a cruise. My husband was back from Iraq for his 2 week leave. It was our anniversy. I liked the workers on the ship. They were nice and friendly. I got to meet a few great people on the cruise. I liked the fact that they had alot to do for everyone's age. We didn't get to get off in Mexico cause of the swine flu, But I still had a great time. I like the comdy, we had it every night. The only problem was the noice of the engine in our room and on the 3rd day you could feel the boat moving alot, made me feel a lil sick. But in all me and my husband had a great time and want to do it sometime soon.

Pros: meeting new people

Cons: the noice in our bedroom due to the engine.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!