Very nice crusie

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Overall, I have to say I was very please with the trip. The ship was great. The excursions were great. The food was great. Pretty much everything was great. I don't know how else to put it.
As I mentioned above, the main thing I didn't like, was the automatic $10 gratuity charge for each person. I don't mind to 15% we get charged for drinks, but why am I being charged to tip the people who clean our room? I appreciate what they do for us and how hard they work, but I have never tipped for that service before. I don't tip those same people when I stay at I nice hotel, so when did this tipping start? Also, if you're going to charge, at least charge per room, not per person. The room is going to get cleaned regardless if there's one person or two staying in it. That don't make any sense. I just see it as an unnecessary $80 charge.
I went horse back riding and loved it.

Pros: I'm not sure if I could point of only one thing. I loved the excursions offered. I went horse back riding in Mexico and loved it. The food was awesome too.

Cons: No ESPN in the rooms, and the automatic $10 gratuity charge.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!