A decent first time cruising

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Of course, as a first time cruiser, I didn't know what to expect so there is nothing to compare my experience to. That being said, I thought the ship was great, that is, until I checked out the decks of other cruiselines. The positive aspect of carnival is the fact that it sails out to baja frequently compared to other ships that only go out there in the summer.

Pros: Dinner, being out in the ocean, animal towels they left in the room each night

Cons: First day buffet, music in the club, night time shows

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.