Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Disappointing Cruise

Sail Date: February 09, 2009

I found the majority of the housekeeping crew to be no where near as welcoming as on other cruise lines I have been on - Holland, Norwegian and Royal Car. In fact my husband and I witnessed a conversation between two staff members in the Elation dining room which was way out of order - even if just the two of them were present, I found the food in the lido and the Elation dining room to be below the standard we have experienced on other cruise lines. The cruise director annouced that the Paradise Ship had just been voted number two out of their 22 ships........... it makes me a little concerned to think what number 22 was ilke!!!

Pros: The size of the shower!

Cons: Carnival Cruise Lines

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.