The cruise was very nice

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2008
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I felt that the crusie was nice but very unhappy about the fact that there was no activites for us. I have friends that took this same cruise and there was something going on everyday of the cruise. On this trip there was nothing on liddo deck. No music, games nothing until thursday night. Oh we did have triva downstairs, big deal. I feel that something should have been going on during day, not just shows at night. I am not happy and do not feel I will travel this cruise line again.

Pros: the food was great and service was also great

Cons: first I was to have two beds and had only one, so had to have that changed. bathroom items used. Most of all no activites at all on liddo deck, no music nothing not till thursday night.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.