Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

The constant sales pitches got old

Sail Date: January 07, 2008

The good ship Paradise showed some wear, there was evidence of much use in the dings in metal decorations, scrapes in the wallpaper and broken plastic ornaments near the elevators. But very clean and well-kept overall.

Pros: The staff were attentive and mostly smiling

Cons: Staff seemed overworked and tired often

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Catalina Island, California
its a charming little town, but I'd have appreciated the chance to travel readily across the island on local transit, wasn't much to do there besides shop and eat/drink
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
The port was not enjoyable for me whatsoever - there were a few shops that were fun to view, but since I wasn't there to drink beer there wasn't much to see or do - and the town is so depressed, the 'safe' area is just a few blocks long.
Ensenada, Mexico