Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Fun Cruise

Sail Date: December 08, 2006

This was my second time cruising and it was a great trip. The evening shows were very entertaining and I enjoyed them a lot. Having time to relax and take in the views from the deck while reading was enjoyable. The gym facilities were excellent and great to use during the cruise.

Pros: Very relaxing with many fun activities. Particularly liked the evening shows and the gym facilities

Cons: Enjoyed everything

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
We walked into town and enjoyed visiting and shopping in various stores. The people were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the chance to practice my Spanish.
Don't Miss: Walking into town to see the shops and local crafts.
Ensenada, Mexico
Don't Miss: Walking into town to see the shops and local crafts.