A nice relaxing Cruise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 30, 2006
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship was very elegant and comfortable. Everything was within a short walk or elevator ride, and there was always plenty to do.
Catalina Island was very neat and interesting. We rented a golf cart and saw a lot of the Island. The views were amazing.
Don't Miss: The Golf cart rental is a must! You get to see a lot more than if you walked.
I felt very unsafe in Ensenada. We rented a small car, and we were scared. There doesn't seem to be any traffic rules, and there were a lot of accidents. I was good for shopping, but that is about it.
Don't Miss: Shopping downtown!
Don't Miss: Shopping downtown!

Pros: The plentiful and delicious Food.

Cons: Smaller room than I had expected.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!