A great travel experience for the money

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2006
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Overall, the cruise was an enjoyable and relaxing experience. This was the first cruise for my travel partner, and he was quite impressed with the food and service....It's like "being wealthy" for a few days. This is definitely the way to travel. Next time, the 7-day cruise.
Beautiful....Once again, the first visit for my friend, and he was very impressed with the little town and the cleanliness of the port.
If you want to visit a 3rd world country, here's your chance. It's really depressing to see women with babies tied to their backs, sitting on the sidewalk with their other kids begging for a few coins. If I cruise to that destination again, I'll stay on the ship rather than go into town.

Pros: Friendly staff / food / large stateroom

Cons: Being seated at the early, early seating (5:45) / Dining room at the other end of the ship from my stateroom. Having to pay for soft drinks (even for lemonade at sit down meals)