Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Floating Paradise

Sail Date: September 08, 2006

The Paradise is an amazing floating entertainment. It has everything from swimming pool, gym, restaurants, bars and casino. Food was not only abundant but was delicious. There is entertainment for everyone from clubs and bars to casino to art auction, comedy show and everything else. The staff was the best, warm, friendly and efficient. I would not mind going again soon. So far, I have recommended this cruise to everyone I have spoken to since.

Pros: Great food and wonderful crew!

Cons: Having to end the cruise.

Ensenada, Mexico
I love the city tour. It was educational and our tour guide was the best!
Don't Miss: Papas and Beer
Ensenada, Mexico
I love the city tour. It was educational and our tour guide was the best!
Don't Miss: Papas and Beer