Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

What a great get-away!

Sail Date: August 14, 2006

My husband and I had been working hard and decided we needed a little R & R and Carnival Cruise gave us exactly what we needed. The staff & crew of the Paradise ship were outstanding in terms of hospitality and courtesy. Michael, our cruise director, was the best....so personable, congenial and talented. The first day we were a bit confused, but it was our first cruise and we were exhausted. After dinner, I simply sat on deck, enjoyed an apple martini and gazed over the ocean. It was fabulous. Our stateroom was spacious enough. Tip: spend the extra loot and get a window cabin. It is wonderful to wake up to the sun over the ocean...breath-taking! Room sevice was fast, fast, fast and the staff was so courteous and polite. The shows were Vegas caliber and the comedian: Lowell Sanders...FUNNY! We had a great time and plan on doing the Carnival Pride seven day cruise next summer! We really, really enjoyed ourselves!

Pros: The food & entertainment

Cons: nothing...I thought all was fine!

Ensenada, Mexico
I see why so many Mexican folks come to America. Mexico is a poor country. We went on the Blow Hole shopping tour. Got some good deals and enjoyed the scenery. Good experience.
Ensenada, Mexico
Catalina Island, California
Catalina is Catalina. Had a drink and some appetizers, did a little shopping. Headed back to the ship after 2 hours.
Catalina Island, California