Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

I went on my first cruise in 8/2002. I went with my boyfriend and my son. I thought the idea of non-smoking was wonderful. This was my boyfriend's 3rd cruise and my son's 2nd cruise. They also thought the entire cruise was excellent. The ship was smaller than I expected. The service was great. The dining, the entertainment, the child care, the decks. Everything was great. This ship was more geared toward families. I wish more Carnival ships left out of New York. I would cruise at least 3 times a year if they did.