Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

I went on my first cruise in 8/2002. I went with my boyfriend and my son. I thought the idea of non-smoking was wonderful. This was my boyfriend's 3rd cruise and my son's 2nd cruise. They also thought the entire cruise was excellent. The only thing that was mentioned was that the ship was smaller than I expected. The service was great. The dining, the entertainment, the child care, the decks. Everything was great. This ship was more geared toward families. I wish more Carnival ships left out of New York. I would cruise at least 3 times a year.