Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Yes...this was my first cruise. I decided to go on the Paradise with a buddy for Spring Break....I must say it is a REALLY nice ship, but I was kinda let down by the size. Compared to the Victory and the other superliners by was small. The room was pretty nice and clean. I enjoyed the non-smoking feature of this vessel the most. I mean walking into a casino or club smoke-free? What a dream!I was particularly upset with the "pool" or lack thereof. The pool looks more like a waterhole with a slide.Food was spectacular...with the splendid Ricarrrrrrrrrrrdo as our head maitre' d.Ports.... I really do wish we had more time in the Bahamas and St. Thomas. The island I didn't care for that much...was the island we had the most time in...San Juan.I would definitely take another cruise with Carnival....maybe a larger ship WITH a pool.