Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Well, we just returned from the 7-day Western Carribean on the Paradise, our first ever cruise, and was I ever dissapointed! We had three in our stateroom, my husband, daughter and I, and after requesting assistance several times to set the room up (turn the beds into a king and get the cot set up), we just went ahead and did it ourselves. While we were moving the beds, we found several empty, dirty glasses under one of the beds. Then, I went to use the complimentary Dove Deodorant that had been provided in the much touted "basket of toiletries" provided by Carnival, and found it to be used! When I filled out the "Carnival Cares" comment card in our cabin and took it to the pursers desk as instructed, the purser who read it only asked me "How did you know it had been used???" forcing me to reply that there was a hair in it. Also, some of the other shampoos and packets had been opened already. All I wanted was a fresh unused basket, and never did get one. My daughter was cold at night, so we asked for an extra blanket starting Monday morning.....finally had to buy her a blanket in Cozumel, since we did not get a blanket until Thursday night. We will be cruising again but I doubt that it will be with Carnival due to the lack of service and the rude and discourteous servive we received.