Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Ship: Carnival Paradise
When I read some of the reviews on the Paradise, I was hesitant about booking this trip. We went ahead with the trip though, based on timing, destination and the smoke free aspect of the ship. Our family of four (kids are 18 & 16) had a great time!!!I believe people usually write in if they are mad and have a complaint. I thought I would give a positive review of the Paradise and share our enjoyable experience. We found everything about this cruise to be wonderful. The embarkation and disembarkation both went very smoothly. The ship was beautiful, the health club was great and the food was delicious. Above all, the service was outstanding. All of the staff went out of their way to make our vacation special and enjoyable. The smoke- free atmosphere was wonderful!!! More ships should be smoke-free.We went on the Eastern Carribean trip this time. We hope to travel the Western Carribean route next year.