Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Cruising on the Paradise last week was an almost perfect experience. The food was the best, service was excellent, it was a joy to be able to go in a nightclub and a casino,or one of the wonderful shows and not come out with your close and hair smelling like an ashtray ! The ship is lovely and the ports of call we're fun. Just a few negative remarks that stopped me from giving it 5 stars. First, our cabin U160, next to the smoke-stack was the noisiest cabin I have ever been in, (and this is my fourth cruise). Loud, constant humming funnel exhaust noise that caused my whole family to be forced to sleep with ear plugs. When we asked to be moved to another cabin we we're told the ship was full. Also, it would have been nice to have a larger ship such as the Destiny, as a non-smoking ship. They're are only a few, high priced balconies on this ship. A few good movies shown would have made a relaxing time as an alternative to nightclubs every night. The in-cabin movies were repetitive. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and I DEFINITELY will be looking for a non-smoking ship to cruise on again. I would highly recommend this ship.