Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

San Juan, St Thomas and Nassau. The food service was extremely slow.A few times we had to get up and get our water refilled. The busboy was never around. The entertainment was good. The kids program on this shipwas very poor. It seemed when we would takeour child to camp they were closed. When we went to return thepager we were scolded that we were late in returning it. Alsowhen I signed up my child for the camp and brought her there they told me my child was 5yrs. old and she should bring her to the younger kids program.My child was 6. Not 5. They made me go downto my cabin and get her ID. Don't you thinka mother should know how old her child is!!!!There were hardly and activites by the pool.All in all we were very dissapointed. We cruise at least 2 times a year. This was our worst!