Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

This was the vacation of a lifetime! The ship is clean, pretty and smoke-free. The staff is helpful and our waiter Philip was first rate! We were pleased with all of the excursions that we purchased and we most enjoyed stingray city and the wild oats tour in Jamaica. The rooms are a nice size and our steward was attentive but unseen (a pro!) We had a blast dancing in the Queen Mary lounge, the shows were Las Vegas style and quite fun for all ages. There are enough lounges and bars with activities to keep you busy all night, every night (I HAD to make myself go to bed every night) I lost my pocket change in the casino but I wouldn't have traded it for anything---We also met some very delightful people on the ship with whom we have been keeping in touch with so the Paradise just sails on. Don't miss this one!