Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Paradise is a great way for the family to spend quality time while enjoying themselves.The ship was clean and the service very good, the no smoking policy is truly a great plus for this ship, you don't have trouble beathing and your clothes never stink.The food quality was good,not great, what do people expect for the low price they pay for a Carnival cruise.I get a kick out of people that complain about the food on some of the mass market lines. If they want outstanding food they should go on Celebrity, Windstar, Silversea or Seabourn and pay the extra price. For me the Paradise offers a great cruise and a great price and I will sail her again.