Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

My husband and I sailed on the Paradise in January 2000 and had an excellent time. The embarkation went quickly and smoothly. The food was excellent. Every meal was very enjoyable and the waiter and busboy were excellent also. The entertainment was also excellent. The best part was the Smoke Free Environment. I wish more cruise ships would have smoke free environments. My Husband and I are very allergic to smoke and have asthma very bad. It was nice to sit around the pool and go into the casino/disco etc. and not have anyone blowing smoke in your face. On other cruises we were very limited as to where we could go to get away from the smoke. Thank you Paradise. We will be back again. Please make other ships in your fleet smokeless.