Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

I wished I would have known

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

We wanted a weekend on a cruise ship where we could relax and enjoy the sunshine and the ocean. Instead, it became very apparant that it was a "booze cooze" and we were surrounded by mulitple groups of loud and beligerant people whose main purpose was to see how drunk they could get and how vulgar their dress and language could be.

I will blame it on my own naive. But I would have thought that the staff of the ship would have controlled it better. We had to change our dining time from the late to the early because we couldn't even hear each other talk at our table because of the rudeness and shouting of the drunk groups around us.

The facilities were nice. So, I guess I would rate the ship about a 3 star. But the atmosphere was defiinitely a "Party" one. As we sat one evening, a group of drunk men walked by and one of them vomited right in front of us. Come on. Don't you think this went a llittle too far?

Yes, it was a "carnival" all right!

Pros: Food, friendlilness of waiters and other staff

Cons: noise, noise, noise

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

Our waiters were excellent and very accommodating.