Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A fantastic cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Things I liked:
This is our family first cruise and we really enjoyed it. The staffs who served us are great and friendly (well deserve of the mandatory $10 per day per guest mandatory tip). We ended up tipped them xtra. The shows that they have were great especially the 'Shout' show (electrifying). The foods are unbelievable good (both the buffet and the sit-down restaurants). The atmosphere are great. I would definitely recommend to anyone who are thinking about taking a cruise but not quite sure. I think it was well worth the money.

The things I didn'd like:
The mandatory $10 per day per person tip was not mentioned at time of booking. So I was a little surprise but honestly, I thought the staffs deserved all of it.
The pre-cruise purchased Mexican excursion to La Bufadora, Ensenada Mexico (via cruises at portpromotions d ot c o m) was way more expensive than if booked onboard. On ship, the price was $29/person. Pre booking costs me about $42/person (that is even after the 15% off for booking early discount applied). The excursion itself was fine, it's just that I could have had the same experience but at the cheaper price (had I booked onboard the ship). So please beware.

Pros: Friendliness of the staffs and the Food.

Cons: Pre-purchased Excursion cost way more than if book on ship (even with 15% coupon)

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

a little crampy for a family of 5. But what can you expect...you're on a boat, not on land.
exellence
exellence
No complain here whatsoever
I loved each show and especially the 'Shout' show. It was electrifying.