Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A perfect getaway

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The staff was friendly, food was delicious, service was great, tons of activities. It was the perfect honeymoon

Pros: the food and service

Cons: that it had to end

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

the ship was HUGE! big and beautiful, always clean
There was always something to do, never a dull moment
The food was amazing! Convenient 24 hour room service, buffet all the time, dinner was amazing. They had every kind of food you could immagine. IT was WONDERFUL
It was orange. we were smart and got a room close to the elevator. It was perfect though. cozy!! No wasted space
Friendly staff. They remembered us by name. Whenever I would leave the room without my husband they would ask where Mr. Kyle was. It was really nice. We would get to dinner and they would remember what kind of beer my husband drank and what kind of juice I liked. Very good staff!
We didnt bring kids but we plan to next year