Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Chill-Ax All the Way to Mexico!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The ship was very clean, friendly staff, everything was really organized. There were lots of activities me and for kids (thankfully, since I wasn't traveling with any and didn't want to be annoyed). There was even a St. Jude fundraiser.

Pros: The drinks

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The food was good, not excellent. It was as expected for buffet type cuisine. There was really something for everyone. I was never hungry and when I was tired of the buffet line, I just got some pizza and ice cream.
Plenty of fun activities. The comedian was the best! I also enjoyed the hairy chest contest.
Everything was easy to find. They gave a map when I first checked in which really helped.
I must say I was traveling alone, so that probably made a difference. The room was a bit bigger than I expected and good storage. I liked having the tv and satellite stations and movies to put me to sleep. The room attendant was great and I loved the nightly turn down service, complete with towel animals and chocolates on the pillow.
Everyone was friendly, in spite of what I'd heard. They even wore red shirts that read, "just ask."