Great Cruise for the Price

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I have cruised before and this ship might be a little dated in decor, but it was very clean and the crew was extremely friendly.

Buffet was what I expected, maybe a little better. The evening dining the food was almost more like what you got from the buffet. The last cruise I went on had better evening dining than this cruise. Although our waitstaff made up for the quality of food with their enthusiastic and wonderful service.

This is a shorter cruise, so there were less activities than on the last cruise I went on. We had late dining and that meant if you wanted to go to the show it was after dinner which made for a late night.

Again the decor is a little dated, but it is a clean ship.

The stateroom was actually more spacious than the last cruise I was on. Maybe this is due to the fact it is an older ship but we had room to move around and felt very comfortable in our stateroom.

Pros: Duration

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!