Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

First Time Cruiser...Very Impressed

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Overall I was very impressed. The ship was clean and well layed out. We walked around a little bit the first evening and found where everything was. I've never cruised before and was most impressed by the service. Always a smile and a good morning/day/evening from everyone on the ship. Just a great, relaxing vacation that totally hit the spot.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Plenty of room and bigger than I anticipated. I could do without all the orange in the room, but that is more of a personal thing for me.
There seemed to be plenty of room for everyone. I didn't feel cramped or crowded at all. Public areas were clean and well taken care of, even for an older ship.
The food was awesome. The main dining for dinner was outstanding. We would usually eat at the buffet for breakfast and lunch and we were never disappointed. The sandwiches and pizza for late night snacking was a great way to wind down before heading off to bed.
If it was possible to rate this any higher, I would. This was the best part of the trip. Every single staff member I met was courteous, friendly and helpful. They really could not have been any better.
We didn't do a lot of activities, but the late night comedy shows were funny. The karaoke contest was fun. We didn't really attend any other shows. Spent a lot of time in the casino and the dealers there were all very friendly and helpful.