Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Hospitality.

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

I had loads of fun on the cruise. Everyone that worked there was so gracious. There was so many activities every day. Not a dull moment. Only downfall was I wish I could have stayed longer.

Pros: Lots of activities and lots of fun.

Cons: Flying arrangements were the worst part.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The buffet style food was not the best. Still good though. The fine dining at nighttime was a good experience.
Big ship. Was overwhelming at first but I got to understand it by the second day.
I didnt think the room would be as big as it was judging by the door leading into the room but it was a great size. I loved the fact that I had my own bathroom and that people came in twice a day to clean it.
Not one person showed a frown. Everyone was helpful and showed great hospitality.
I never had a dull moment. THere was so much to do.