Great Hospitality.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I had loads of fun on the cruise. Everyone that worked there was so gracious. There was so many activities every day. Not a dull moment. Only downfall was I wish I could have stayed longer.

The buffet style food was not the best. Still good though. The fine dining at nighttime was a good experience.

I never had a dull moment. THere was so much to do.

Not one person showed a frown. Everyone was helpful and showed great hospitality.

Big ship. Was overwhelming at first but I got to understand it by the second day.

I didnt think the room would be as big as it was judging by the door leading into the room but it was a great size. I loved the fact that I had my own bathroom and that people came in twice a day to clean it.

Pros: Lots of activities and lots of fun.

Cons: Flying arrangements were the worst part.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!