Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

"not a clean cruise"

Sail Date: February 18, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was old and dirty. When I called the carnival to find out on which deck were our staterooms....I was told the rooms were on the same level as when you entere the was actually two level below the main enterence.
I asked me to give me a corner table since my son makes a lot of mess and noice when he eats, the hostess refused and made me to sit in a big round table with a lot of people. I was so embaressed that I had to leave the dining room without having breakfast.
This is a very kind unfriendly cruise

Pros: the dinners at the formal resturant,our server, housekeeping, and the room service

Cons: the ship was old and dirty. At the formal resturant they had a very bad attitute toward kids. I went few minutes earlier, than the other people in our party, with my baby to feed him they would not seat me in the resturant. They asked me to go and come back with the rest of my party.very impolite

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.