Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A Cruise Full of Fun

Sail Date: July 23, 2007

Nice layout, easy access to and from ship from Long Beach, CA, ship appears neat, clean and well maintained. Truly a fun-ship at an affordable cost

Pros: So Much Variety of Activities and the Remarkable Hospitality of Staff

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
Booked the City & Mexican Fiesta Tour (4) hours. I suggest a more thorough and organized tour of downtown Ensenda (maybe 3-4 sights) before driving to the Rancho for lunch. The bus we rode on did not have any air conditioning which I felt was necessary during summer.
Ensenada, Mexico